Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

So I upgraded from my Samsung Galaxy Proclaim (rooted) to the ZTE Majesty. All of the horrendous issues with syncing and power control and notorious bloatware have been resolved with this phone (no need to root). It's truly a beautiful gadget and I'm it's proud owner, but... I have one major gripe with the headset volume being too low. I have a long drive to work and enjoy listening to my music. I never had an issue with the proclaim but despite maxing the volume in the settings, this ZTE just isn't hacking it. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: ZTE majesty Straight Talk

Welcome to Android Central! Try out any of the volume boosting apps on Google Play. I've never tried them myself, so I can't recommend a particular one. Just search Google Play for "volume boost" or the web for "Android volume boost."
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: ZTE majesty Straight Talk

Thank you B. Diddy for the reply. I actually searched for that before I posted this. Seems all the reviews say they really don't boost above systems max volume. I will try a few anyway as an experiment. I was hoping to find out if anyone else had the same problem to at least rule out a defective phone.

Posted via Android Central App