Problems receiving pictures: Gray square with Orange Triangle
Lately, if I receive a picture from somebody else, I will get a gray square with an orange triangle and exclamation mark inside of it. It doesn't happen all the time but when it does happen, it continues for more than 39 minutes.
I have cleared my cache, restarted the phone and even taken out the battery for more than 30 seconds. Anybody else have this issue and a way to fix it?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-22-2014, 09:03 PM #2
Re: Problems receiving pictures: Gray square with Orange Triangle
Perhaps it isn't an issue with your storage, perhaps the data connection. When you receive the E-Mails, do you have a Mobile Data Connection/WiFi connection to download the content, and are you using the stock SMS client?
I know I had trouble once downloading MMS messages, so then I re-configured my settings for my Mobile Data and since then I haven't had an issue. Just a non-technical thought.Regards
- 05-23-2014, 01:07 AM #4
- 05-23-2014, 06:16 AM #6Regards
- 05-23-2014, 11:31 PM #8
- 05-24-2014, 01:58 AM #9
- By David_Foster in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 07:25 AM
- By faintsignal in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2014, 05:11 PM
- By dad2noah in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2014, 06:09 PM
- By Raymond Tomlinson in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2014, 04:22 PM