Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default DELL VENUE 7 Display issues

I have been having display issues with my newly bought dell venue 7. The screen starts showing running bands and change in the colors with destruction of image once the screen is shifted to landscape mode and through my observation I have further come to the analysis that the issue is mostly frequent when the tablet is connected online.

After a thorough reading of online forums and other tech discussion communities I was shocked to find no such similar issues. I have been handling the tablet with at most care and it has not been even a week since I bought the tablet.

I am not sure whether this is the right place to put up my queries and I would be eternally greatful to whom ever who could shed some light on the matter

Default Re: DELL VENUE 7 Display issues

Welcome to Android Central! Sounds totally defective. Don't waste any more time--bring it back to the store (or contact the online retailer, as the case may be), and ask for a return or exchange.