- 06-03-2014, 09:11 AM #2
- 07-17-2014, 09:20 AM #3
Re: Hisense 55H6SG Smart TV
Android is working fine so far. I also had the 300MB update right off the bat, but I own 6 android devices, so I'm kinda used to it. I have never had a google TV before, so I don't know if this is full-on google TV or if this is a hybrid?
the menus are very snappy and apps load quickly. I was actually surprised to see the TV came with 3 USB ports and a bluetooth mouse remote.
One question. There is a row of default apps across the top. I would dearly love to replace a couple of them with XBMC and Plex. I have not figured out now to add/delete/move apps from that home row yet. Any advice would be very helpful!
- By majdi suliman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 07-07-2014, 04:18 AM
- By chrisnutt in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:01 AM
- By ItsMcDiddles in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 04:26 PM
- By majdi suliman in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2014, 01:15 PM
- By rattisuk in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 12:15 PM