- 1 Posts
How can I transfer game save data from a broken device?
My tablet (N101 model) won't open up for some reason and won't go into reboot mode either, but according to the play store it still has its apps and data on there and it's still connected to my gmail account. It uses Android Jellybean. The device I'm trying to transfer to is a Samsung Galaxy Gio, that uses cyanogenmod and Android Kit Kat. It's bluetooth doesn't work however. The phone is also connected to the same gmail account.
- By Mr. Chicken in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2016, 10:36 PM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 01-09-2016, 08:56 AM
- By jshrop6004 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-29-2014, 03:32 PM
- By andawake in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:27 PM
- By Mark876 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 02:49 PM