- 11 Posts
I'm looking to buy a tablet for:
- Watching movies
- Playing games
- Reading books
- University (taking notes, doing research, following presentations/PDFs, etc)
I'd like it to be fairly powerful (for my price range), have a good quality screen and great battery life. Around 32 GB of space will do me fine (but I'll cope with 16 GB if I absolutely have to). I don't mind if it's not waterproof, has no SIM card slot or has a bad camera/speakers. My budget is around 250 to 300 euro max.
Needless to say I'm looking for an Android tablet, so I can keep the OS consistent with my Android phone.
I don't know much about tablets so I have no idea where to start! Any recommendations would be awesome.
- 06-08-2014, 09:54 AM #2
Re: Tablet Recommendations?
I would say look at the Nexus line. They are pretty reasonable, and will definitely get updates for a while.
- 07-08-2014, 06:51 PM #3
- 07-10-2014, 11:23 AM #4
- By swiftdroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 22Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:06 PM
- By kelliemurray in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:39 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:29 PM
- By Xilerentil in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2014, 02:49 PM
- By Redon Bejtullahu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 03:14 PM