Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problems with android tablet

Hi guys, I received a new tablet today. Cheapest Android KitKat - NEW Polatab Elite Q10.1" Android 4.4 (KitKat) Tablet PC QUAD-CORE CPU - POWERFUL GPU - 16GB STORAGE - SLEEK DESIGN - BLUETOOTH - FLAT 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER (Black front): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

I have been in touch with the seller, and he has suggested I return it. Although, I'd like to see if the problem can be sorted without this.
    My problem is it keeps rebooting itself. If I leave it connected to my PC via the USB it works fine, as soon as I disconnect it it reboots.
    Then it locks up within seconds and reboots again. I have done 2 x factory resets which hasn't worked.
    Can anyone shed any light on this?
    Thank you.

Default Re: Problems with android tablet

Welcome to Android Central! I've never heard of that manufacture before, which makes the chances of this being an unrecoverable defect higher. Send it back for a refund or exchange. I suggest going for a better-known brand like Asus, Acer, Lenovo, Samsung, or LG.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ok, thank you. I think I will return it. After I've worked out how to print the return label, not having a printer and all. Think I may have to save it to a pen drive and print it at work.
    The reason I got it is that I bought my wife one and her's is fine. No problems at all. It's actually my third no brand Android tablet. After I decided to break the screen on one, and drop another. Which killed it. I must just be lucky

Posted via my Moto G