- 07-22-2014, 08:27 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Lenovo s650
Hey everyone, i have a Lenovo S650, yesterday a made the last update, and since that, my phone, when i put the sim cards, appears the message: "com.android.phone has stopped", and i can´t do anything. Someone knows how to fix this problem?
PS: i buy it in Dubai in January, but i live in Portugal, and since yesterday, i can't do anything. I need help, someone?
- 07-30-2014, 08:47 PM #3
- 06-20-2016, 08:59 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2014, 05:27 PM
- By Saber_Edge in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 11:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:32 AM
- By Ayhar in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:56 AM
- By jippooo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 03:10 PM