- 47 Posts
Using a Verizon Phone on T-Mobile - Who Updates the Firmware?
I've got a Galaxy S4 from Verizon. I used it on a T-Mobile account that I got for foreign travel and it works fine.
Now suppose I switch to T-Mobile permanently, and a new Android version comes out.
Can I put the Verizon SIM card back in and get updated, even if there's no Verizon account for the phone?
Or is there another way to get updated?
Or am I stuck with the current version unless I go back to Verizon?
- By Picasso71 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 29Last Post: 09-21-2014, 10:01 PM
- By Rhyalus in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2014, 05:33 PM
- By Thuan Duong1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 09:56 PM
- By classic20 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:21 PM