Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jedijoren
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default JXD?

Has anyone ever heard of OR bought from JXD? They appear to be a Japanese company who make android game consoles abd tablets. They also make some nice phones. I was wondering before I buy, because they have no reviews on their website

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: JXD?

Sounds like it's a Chinese company, not Japanese: JXD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I'd avoid them.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

They ate japanes according to the website, which confuses me. Thanks for the input.

Sent from HTC One

Are you talking about this website? JXD Smartphone,Tablets,Game Consoles with OEM & ODM Service In China It's pretty clearly Chinese, given the .hk domain. Are you looking at a different site?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yes I was I must have been mistaken. My friend recieved a tablet from them and was impressed. I watched a few videos on YouTube and from what I can see the stuff is cheaply priced but not really bad quality.

Sent from HTC One
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Also someone posted a 5 star on their website (im aware this could be faked)

Love my m7

Of course, it's always possible that you'll find some of these devices that actually work quite well at a low low price. But the chances of encountering problems, and then not having much of a support community or direct support from the manufacturer, are much higher.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I see where your coming from. Thanks for the input, I think il hold off in purchasing from them for now.

Love my m7
    B. Diddy likes this.

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

This is a Chinese company, was established in 1995 years. JXD specialize in designing and manufacturing Smartphones, Tablet PC and Game Console.

Source:About Us