ZTE X850 (Racer) error adding widget

lopanrs

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello, i have a ZTE Racer with android 2.1update1 and now a face a problem while adding a widget, with error "The application com.android.qualcomm (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". I think it was after delete the Google search enhanced app and the widget of Google (i throw it to the Recycled Bin). Everything else works, but i can not add widgets to my desktop.
Thanks in advance and sorry the bad english ;) !

cowboy46

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi there!

You are going to face this issue again. Try updating Google Maps to latest version 5.6.0 from Market.

Its really bug with Maps. Not sure. I own same device, same problem.

It took 2 days trial and error to find out ultimately its problem with Maps. Downgraded to v5.4.0 and everything works perfect including adding widget on homescreen.

Rgds
Roxanne

Tobii1

Banned
Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi there!

You are going to face this issue again. Try updating Google Maps to latest version 5.6.0 from Market.

Its really bug with Maps. Not sure. I own same device, same problem.

It took 2 days trial and error to find out ultimately its problem with Maps. Downgraded to v5.4.0 and everything works perfect including adding widget on homescreen.

Rgds
Roxanne

Oh man Thank u. I updated my maps to new one and my phone got widget problem. So I could not turn of my vpn and the phone eated my cash.
The downgrade was the solution. v5.4.0 version

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power