Calendar app synching Incredible 2 and IPad 2

lovefrankie

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a calendar app that would synch my Incredible 2 to my IPad 2 (and vice versa) In my ideal world, this synch would be wireless.
Any advice will be so appreciated!

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Set up calendars in Google and then set up both devices to pull from that calendar. Whenever you put something on one device it will automatically be pushed to the others. There are instructions on Google on how to do this. I've done this for years with first an iPhone and MacBook Pro and now an Incredible 2 and MacBook Air. Everything stays in sync perfectly.

You can also use third party calendars on your phone or iPad like Calengoo and the sync will work. The advantage is that if you set up Different calendars in Google with colors, ie personal in blue and work in green, those colors will sync across your other devices in Calengoo.

lovefrankie

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Set up calendars in Google and then set up both devices to pull from that calendar. Whenever you put something on one device it will automatically be pushed to the others. There are instructions on Google on how to do this. I've done this for years with first an iPhone and MacBook Pro and now an Incredible 2 and MacBook Air. Everything stays in sync perfectly.

You can also use third party calendars on your phone or iPad like Calengoo and the sync will work. The advantage is that if you set up Different calendars in Google with colors, ie personal in blue and work in green, those colors will sync across your other devices in Calengoo.
This sounds just what I'm looking for! I've heard really good things about Calengoo...now I just have to make the synch happen. Thanks so much for your advice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36