Help with the Infuse 4G

mbolin99

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I have had this beautiful phone for a little over a week and now I am running into the exact same problem I had run into with my last Android phone. If my phone has been on for a number of hours I cannot access my music, use my camera as a video recorder, and I also am unable to view any kind of video whether it be via Facebook, Youtube, or even Vevo. I am at a complete loss on what my next move should be. I have already tried earasing all of my music and the app Music Wizard thinking some how i had downloaded a corrupted file. This seemed to work after resetting my phone, but it was short lived for this solution only lasted about 8 hours. If anyone can help me out, it would be very much appreciated.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have had this beautiful phone for a little over a week and now I am running into the exact same problem I had run into with my last Android phone. If my phone has been on for a number of hours I cannot access my music, use my camera as a video recorder, and I also am unable to view any kind of video whether it be via Facebook, Youtube, or even Vevo. I am at a complete loss on what my next move should be. I have already tried earasing all of my music and the app Music Wizard thinking some how i had downloaded a corrupted file. This seemed to work after resetting my phone, but it was short lived for this solution only lasted about 8 hours. If anyone can help me out, it would be very much appreciated.

This should not be doing this I would stop into the infuse fourm and im sure someone over there can get this fixed. Good luck

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: mbolin99

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC