Sleep Mode & Alarm on Droid 3

dgrass90

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Droid 3 (runs stock GB) after being a long time BB user. BB allowed you to turn off the device (full power or sleep) and would still turn back on for any alarm set. I want to use the sleep mode (long power button press) at night to conserve my battery but I use the alarm to wake me in the morning. The alarm did not work this morning and after testing it and making sure that it was set to sound even when silenced, it still did not work. Anyone know anything about this?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Droid 3 (runs stock GB) after being a long time BB user. BB allowed you to turn off the device (full power or sleep) and would still turn back on for any alarm set. I want to use the sleep mode (long power button press) at night to conserve my battery but I use the alarm to wake me in the morning. The alarm did not work this morning and after testing it and making sure that it was set to sound even when silenced, it still did not work. Anyone know anything about this?
Its not like a blackberry when u turn of the phone nothing will wake it up. Why don't u just charge it when your sleeping and put the Droid in sllent mode.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae