Korean SMS problem

ParaGuy

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I own the Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V and I and several of my friends have been trying to SMS Korean back in forth. I thought the problem was with the keyboard as I was using Google Korean IME so I switched to Smart Keyboard Pro. I tried to SMS a Korean message to my friend with an IPhone but they just receive a bunch of question marks and random punctuation marks. This happens both with Google IME and Smart Keyboard Pro. I also have tried to SMS a friend with the exact same phone and he gets the same thing. He also has Smart Keyboard Pro installed. (When I text him he gets garbage, when he texts me, I get garbage) However, my friend says he can type to another person and they receive the Korean SMS. Is there something that I am missing here? Is this a well known bug with this phone/carrier? I have found many results of people having this problem but I have not been able to find a solution.

Thanks

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I own the Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V and I and several of my friends have been trying to SMS Korean back in forth. I thought the problem was with the keyboard as I was using Google Korean IME so I switched to Smart Keyboard Pro. I tried to SMS a Korean message to my friend with an IPhone but they just receive a bunch of question marks and random punctuation marks. This happens both with Google IME and Smart Keyboard Pro. I also have tried to SMS a friend with the exact same phone and he gets the same thing. He also has Smart Keyboard Pro installed. (When I text him he gets garbage, when he texts me, I get garbage) However, my friend says he can type to another person and they receive the Korean SMS. Is there something that I am missing here? Is this a well known bug with this phone/carrier? I have found many results of people having this problem but I have not been able to find a solution.

Thanks

Its a virgin mobile issue.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon