PayPal check capture not working

mossruner

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello, i've been having some issues with the fancy PayPal mobile check capture feature and i haven't been able to find anyone else posting about it. When i attempt to deposit a check into paypal through the android app, i always get this message:

"We were unable to add your check to your PayPal account for the following reason:
Request Failed"

Picture quality and lighting doesn't seem to be an issue, because i get a different error message when i screw that up. I have taken a picture of every conceivable orientation and that didn't seem to make a difference.

I am running the HTC Evo 4g with gingerbread 2.3.3, and its only a few weeks old.

Any thoughts, ideas, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

mitchellphone

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello, i've been having some issues with the fancy PayPal mobile check capture feature and i haven't been able to find anyone else posting about it. When i attempt to deposit a check into paypal through the android app, i always get this message:

"We were unable to add your check to your PayPal account for the following reason:
Request Failed"

Picture quality and lighting doesn't seem to be an issue, because i get a different error message when i screw that up. I have taken a picture of every conceivable orientation and that didn't seem to make a difference.

I am running the HTC Evo 4g with gingerbread 2.3.3, and its only a few weeks old.

Any thoughts, ideas, and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Same problem here. I called Paypal and they are basically clueless. They say, well it must be your problem because nobody else is having this problem. The service is provided through a 3rd party and the Paypal customer service has no idea about it. Same old advice, reinstall the application, try again. Take a better picture even though that is not the problem. I tried it on the iphone and Droid x, both gave the same problem. Anybody else? Please call and tell Paypal its not working. Maybe they will believe somebody. They told me to call my mobile carrier which would be useless. I asked what I should tell them and they said "that my Paypal application is not working." Right.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon