Problems with DLNA

davemazo

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I knew it wouldn`t be long before I needed help with my new Sensation

I`m trying to play media content on my TV which is DLNA compatible, it is a Panasonic G20 which is wired to my router. I also have a Qnap NAS which is also wired to my router and I can play my movies from it to my TV using Twonky which is installed on the Qnap.

I can see the Qnap on my Sensation and play movies wirelessly but for the life of me I can`t see my Panasonic on my phone when connected wirelessly to my home network if I want to view photos or play some recorded video from my phone. I realise in the latter case that the TV won`t play 3gp video files but the problem I`m having is the phone won`t even detect the TV and vice versa.

Am I asking too much of both phone and TV, am I doing something obviously wrong, do I need some extra software on the phone.

I`ve searched this and other forums (xda developers, AV forums) and googled for an answer but I`ve got nowhere

davemazo

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I think I may have posted this in the wrong section. Maybe it should have been in the Sensation thread. Thats my fault for being a newbie.

Could a mod move it over there? Don`t want to double post

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance