SD card issue

MNTwinsFan

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello!

I'm trying to place few files on a SD card (16GB came with Droid) My printer says "Memory Card Error" I'm using iMac.

Can someone, please help me? Never had this issue before.

Thanks!
Jamie

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Are you placing the SD card into a printer? If so it may not like the format that Android has put on the card... easiest way would be to connect your phone to your computer and drag the files over that way. If possible.

MNTwinsFan

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Are you placing the SD card into a printer? If so it may not like the format that Android has put on the card... easiest way would be to connect your phone to your computer and drag the files over that way. If possible.

Yes.

I got the phone and iMac connected thru USB Now what?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
You have to mount it. Pull down the notification bar and select USB. You should see it automatically on the desktop once you select mount. Drag and drop what you want, then drag the icon to the trash to eject it, and drag down the notifications menu again and unmount the card.
Another way to do it is getting a toggle widget from the market (free) and put it on one of your screens. This saves you a few steps.

MNTwinsFan

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
You have to mount it. Pull down the notification bar and select USB. You should see it automatically on the desktop once you select mount. Drag and drop what you want, then drag the icon to the trash to eject it, and drag down the notifications menu again and unmount the card.
Another way to do it is getting a toggle widget from the market (free) and put it on one of your screens. This saves you a few steps.

Thank You!! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca