Gingerbread, Go Launcher on a Driod X2

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I have a few questions, I recently downloaded Gingerbread, everything went fine. I also have Go Launcher. I also use Go SMS.

How can I get my phone to ring and NOT vibrate, before all of this I was able to now it rings and vibrates when on ring. On vibrate it only vibrates.

Also, I have handcent downloaded I havent decided which one I like best, but every so often I get duplicate texts from handcent and goSMS. When I get MMS I always get double. what can I do other than delete handcent which I dont want to do because if I go back to them, I have it set the way I want it.

I also have lifghtflow and before go launcher and gingerbread, it used to work, now it doesnt. any ideas?
Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a few questions, I recently downloaded Gingerbread, everything went fine. I also have Go Launcher. I also use Go SMS.

How can I get my phone to ring and NOT vibrate, before all of this I was able to now it rings and vibrates when on ring. On vibrate it only vibrates.

Also, I have handcent downloaded I havent decided which one I like best, but every so often I get duplicate texts from handcent and goSMS. When I get MMS I always get double. what can I do other than delete handcent which I dont want to do because if I go back to them, I have it set the way I want it.

I also have lifghtflow and before go launcher and gingerbread, it used to work, now it doesnt. any ideas?
Thanks

For the text message vibration, go into the settings of the message app and disable haptic feedback. You can keep both messaging apps on the phone, just disable the notification for the one you are not using.

I don't know what's going on with the app...market says its compatible with 2.2+ OS'. Have you sent an email to the developer or checked the Faq page for common problems?

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
For the text message vibration, go into the settings of the message app and disable haptic feedback. You can keep both messaging apps on the phone, just disable the notification for the one you are not using.

I don't know what's going on with the app...market says its compatible with 2.2+ OS'. Have you sent an email to the developer or checked the Faq page for common problems?

Please bare with me, i cannot find the haptic notifications, where can i change it for the ringer too?

Thanks!!!!!!