What android phone to choose?

ralfs_k

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi.

Currently using N8 but planing to start using android phone so biggest question is what phone to choose? Went to store checked Samsung Galaxy S2 but it feels so plastic! Is there any dual-core phone with android that is made of metal? I don't care if it's heavy! any ideas? main reason why i got N8 in the first place was because of it's aluminium case...

thanks

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi.

Currently using N8 but planing to start using android phone so biggest question is what phone to choose? Went to store checked Samsung Galaxy S2 but it feels so plastic! Is there any dual-core phone with android that is made of metal? I don't care if it's heavy! any ideas? main reason why i got N8 in the first place was because of it's aluminium case...

thanks
Sounds like you want an HTC Sensation.

ralfs_k

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
well HTC sensation looked good but user thoughts are terrible just check gsmarena! =[

hmmmm found Sony Ericsson Xperia ray this is something i like but no dual core! =[ will wait for this phone to come out to see how much it lags! =]

tnewsletter

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
To be honest, user reviews are not usually true, I used a lot of gadgets that has low user rating but I really enjoyed them. HTC Sensation is good. You can check out Xperia Play too. Really thin phone with crazy LED display