How do I get TV shows/movies?

timshaw

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I have seen the thread about converting video, but what I am looking for is how to get tv shows or movies downloaded to convert. Can I convert shows I buy through iTunes or Amazon? I would like to put shows on my phone to watch while flying, so streaming won't work.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
you won't (easily) be able to put any files with DRM on the phone, and i think both itunes and amazon still put DRM on their video files.

there's more questionable methods, but we won't get into that here.

also you could rip your dvds and then convert them

Strygun

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I suggest you take a look at things like HandBrake in combination with a DVD Ripper, if you're trying to rip your own DVDs. Otherwise, you'll have to do some less legal things. A quick google search should get you started.

timshaw

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, dr.duct_mossburg, that is a good how-to on movies.

I'm not looking to rip my dvds, I'm looking to buy new shows to take with me. I'm looking forward to your how-to on removing DRM. I hope that will allow me to buy shows in itunes and then transfer them to my phone.

netnurse#AC

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I subscribe to JetFlicks to get streaming TV content. It's an app you can download from the market. There is a monthly subscription fee but it is truly worth it. It has just about every popular TV show with all past and current content and it updates constantly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch