I will be getting a new phone on the Rogers Network. What phone would you recommend and why?

Thanks for your help!
    08-11-2011 10:25 PM
    Any of the newer HTC's. Sensation if available. HTC has a solid reputation (although the initial release of the Thunderbolt had some software issues which have since been fixed)

Samsung Galaxy 2. All the reviews of this new sweetie are good.

If the have a good deal on an HTC Desire (original), it's a rock solid phone, although internal memory is small.

Whichever you get, I would buy a GSM phone and not a CDMA. If you travel a lot, as GSM will allow you to unlock in most cases, and use a local SIM card from a different provider. Thus avoiding roaming charges.
    rwelsh09 likes this.
    08-12-2011 01:54 AM
    Thanks Moscow!

I'm leaning towards the Samsung Galaxy Infuse 4G.

Anybody else have any help?

Thanks.
    08-12-2011 02:28 PM
    bump
    08-13-2011 04:15 PM
    Thanks Moscow!

I'm leaning towards the Samsung Galaxy Infuse 4G.

Anybody else have any help?

Thanks.
    I have had the Infuse for about a week. So far I love it. Mind you I am still learning new stuff each day, having come from a BB 9700. The colour is awesome.
    rwelsh09 likes this.
    08-14-2011 10:28 PM
    I would suggest the EVO 3d. If you are signing up for a contract, 3 yrs sounds like a long time. If you ever decide to "root" your phone, there is plenty of support throughout the internet. You can continuously update it to keep it relevant to you. This would help keep the shelf life. Good luck.
    rwelsh09 likes this.
    08-14-2011 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD