What Phone to Get?

ozahran

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, my upgrade is coming up in a month and I'm debating on what to get. I am on AT&T, and really have no intention to switch carriers. I am big on physical keyboards (BlackBerry spoiled me), preferably a portrait keyboard, front facing or slider. Right now I'm looking at the HTC Status, BlackBerry Bold 9900, and the HP Pre3. I have no real allegiance to any particular platform. So what do you guys think, which one should I get? Is there any keyboard phones coming out soon to AT&T that I should wait for?

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: What Phone to Get????

Well, if you can wait, I suggest waiting another 2 months or so. Holidays will be here sooner than you think, so I suspect new models will hit the shelves somewhere around November.

If you search the AC News on the home page, they're pretty good about publishing "leaks" on new phones coming to the carriers. (I say that loosely, as with carriers, you really never know)

As with manufacturers, remember, HP and Dell make computers and printers. It's their core business. Although the Palm was a somewhat success years ago, it's dying out. With Blackberry, considering they're slashing their workforce right and left, I suspect they too are a dying breed, as they're beginning to hemmorage red ink.

Just my thoughts.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

I concur with Moscow. I am loyal to the android army, but I am also honest enough to say if one of the others would do better. With all of the new phones coming out so fast, I would say hang around here for the next month and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

sanibel

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site

It'd be silly to recommend a specific phone since phones are so personal. But I agree that Blackberry is slowly dying ~ it's a shame, really (my wife just made the switch from BB to an Android phone this week). Stick with brand names Android phones (or iPhone ~ :confused:) and you won't regret it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer