Samsung Galaxy Prevail (Boost Mobile)

linroy62

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Prevail on August 5, and last night (September 1), it just stopped working...went completely blank. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I assume the battery is charged? Silly question, but one has to ask. Check for a charging light.

Pull the battery, then re-insert it. Check for charging light. Leave plugged into a wall outlet.

Hold your Vol button (either + or -) then press power for a second or 2, then release both.

If it boots into recovery, then it's probably a software issue.

If the screen remains black, with a charged battery, then return the phone.

Could also be just a bad battery, but they can check that real quick at the Boost Mobile shop.

Luke7220

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I Miss with the samsung galaxy prevail and driod one the samsung prevail is a pretty good phone but i don't like that i can't get a recovery on iti have tryed clockwork recovery on rom manager DON"T it will crash your phone and all you get is a black screen it wont charge and it wont come back on eather i have crashed two phones for rommanager and i tryed rzr recovery crash it to so that sucks but anyways they don't just crash they still work good til you reboot and it will not come back on:mad:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer