Help choosing phone :D

MgnAngel

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey androidcentral! So I currently have an Iphone 4, and want to get rid of it! haha so I've been looking at some other phones, and need help on which one I should choose,

Interested in the Samsung Infuse, Google nexus S, LG Thrill, Blackberry Torch.

Just which one you guys think is better, or if you have it, any complaints or things you love about it! thanks.

I know the Torch isnt android but it isnt IOS! haha thanks guys!

Meiji

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Well, you probably want a phone that outperforms the iPhone 4, that said, you might want a high-end Android phone:

- Samsung Galaxy S II
- HTC Sensation
- Motorola Atrix
- HTC Evo 3D
- LG Optimus 3D

The Nexus S and the Samsung Galaxy S are great phones too. There are plenty more and I personally don't have much knowledge about HTC devices since HTC's just arriving to my country. Perhaps someone else could give you more advices.

Cheers!! =)

and btw.. Blackberry Torch is a NO! xD Don't have the device but know some friends who do, and it really sucks..

Reactions: MgnAngel

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
A Blackberry what???? I thought they were going out of business due to hemoragging too much red ink... Like the flood gates opened :D:D:D Considering they only shipped 200,000 playbooks all year, and that's shipped, not sold.

Like Meiji said, there are lots better devices than the antiquated iphone4. Certainly with processors and capabilities surpassing it.

Although I would shy away from these so called "3D" devices. Mainly as there aren't a lot of games that can make it shine through. Not to mention wearing those cinema style 3d glasses..... ohhhhh.... uber geek on a bad hair day.

HTC Sensation? Why not? A damn good device. GSII4G, hey, a sweetie also.

Personally, I would choose for easy to root, and Roms available.

Rumor has it, the 2nd permutation of the GSII4G will come with a 1.5Ghtz processor and will come to the states soon. (not until we check it out over here first :D So why not wait just a tad longer for the Christmas editions to come out.

liamstanley

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey androidcentral! So I currently have an Iphone 4, and want to get rid of it! haha so I've been looking at some other phones, and need help on which one I should choose,

Interested in the Samsung Infuse, Google nexus S, LG Thrill, Blackberry Torch.

Just which one you guys think is better, or if you have it, any complaints or things you love about it! thanks.

I know the Torch isnt android but it isnt IOS! haha thanks guys!
Id recomend the optimus s. Its a small compact phone comparable to the evo in speed, multi touch, and very cheap. And if you get someone to root it, you can easy get hotspot widget whoch allows free style wifi hotspot, giving wifi to many things, inlcuding desktops, laptops, other cellphones ipods, tablets, game consoles and much more! This little phone packs a punch!!!
if i helped please hit thank you! all is appreciated! sent from my Lg Optimus S using tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma