Stream video from PC to Galaxy s2

neridqe

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello! I am new to android(galaxy s2 att), and hopping off the apple bandwagon for now. I am a heavy air video/netflix user and cant seem to come up with a definite answer of what to use that would be equal to air video ( orb looks terrible. tried the free version) and why my netflix app looks terrible when streaming with a good signal? I have been using on my iphone a JB tweak called my3g, which makes the phone think its over wifi, when using 3g and produces much better quality video. Is there anything like that for android? I truly like android and this phone, but if it cant produce the same quality streaming video as my iphone 3gs,then i may have to head back and get the 4s
Thank you all.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Hello! I am new to android(galaxy s2 att), and hopping off the apple bandwagon for now. I am a heavy air video/netflix user and cant seem to come up with a definite answer of what to use that would be equal to air video ( orb looks terrible. tried the free version) and why my netflix app looks terrible when streaming with a good signal? I have been using on my iphone a JB tweak called my3g, which makes the phone think its over wifi, when using 3g and produces much better quality video. Is there anything like that for android? I truly like android and this phone, but if it cant produce the same quality streaming video as my iphone 3gs,then i may have to head back and get the 4s
Thank you all.

Well... there are plenty of cloud services like dropbox/box.net/4shared which allow you to access your files from everywhere. I don't know if they allow you to stream, but that wouldn't be a bad thing if they didn't You have an sdcard and can save files to it. Its a major advantage over the iPhone in many ways. You can just download the video to your phone and watch it anytime. That is what I do when I'm having a slow night at work. Does Netflix work on the GSII?

Another option for you if you don't mind forking out $5 would be Plex for android. You'll need the app from the market and the program on your computer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance