turning off lock screen

jonathon6017

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
hello is there any way that I can turn off the lock screen on my phone? sometimes I find it really annoying to constantly slide it when my screen turns off.

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Try Settings/location and security, and see if you have the option to turn the lock screen off. Should be around there somewhere.

Of course, your menu will be different from mine as with all devices/roms.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Try Settings/location and security, and see if you have the option to turn the lock screen off. Should be around there somewhere.

Of course, your menu will be different from mine as with all devices/roms.

Yea, this should work. From within that menu (at least on my X2) you have to drill into the Change Screen Lock menu. In there is a None option.

But, if the slider lock is what is bugging you, you'll also need to go into Settings --> Display --> Screen Timeout. Then you have to select Never Timeout. If you don't do this and only do what Moscow suggested, you'll still have to unlock with the slider after your screen times out. You wont have to enter in your pin or whatever, but, you'll still have to use the slider. Additionally, you'll want to make sure you power down your screen when you are done with your phone or you will see your battery drain real quick.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc