SGH-T759 (Exhibit 4G) Stock ROM?

Camaro305

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I rooted my Exhibit 4G and removed some apps (I guess one too many). I lost all system sounds. I decided to do a factory reset to try to fix this, and it seems to have made things worse. Now when I try to download from the market, I get "process.android.media" errors. I think I need to go back to stock. Problem is, I can't find a stock rom. Can anyone help, please???

Bad_dude

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I need the stock rom as well as for some reason it stuck on the first Samsung logo screen. Neither soft nor hard reset works.

speyul

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung Exhibit (1) 4G, rooted, and recently deleted some bloatware. Thought I was being VERY careful, deleting only obvious bloatware apps. Since then the phone is faster but repeatedly the "calling" feature (as in the most basic thing a phone should do---let you call someone) fails. I select the number, hit "dial", and I either get a "call failed" message, or I see the 'dialing' screen for a half-second before the screen goes back to the dialer showing the green "call" button that I had just pressed. I can get past this by powering the phone down and up again, but it comes back eventually and this is a new problem since my bloatware-deleting adventure.
I (or anyone) could easily berate myself for not having made a full backup first, etc., etc., but what's done is done. The problem seems to occur a couple times a day and if I reboot the phone it clears up for a while but comes back later. SO---any suggestions?
I am thinking the best thing to do from here is;
(1) Make a full backup of the phone in its current and, at least partly/mostly working condition, and then
(2) Try a custom ROM.

Let me know if you experts agree out there, and which ROM you recommend. You need not berate me for my stupidity, already doing that myself. :)