New Housing

jleliekelly

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Just got my daughter a htc hero (previously loved) where is a good place to find someone to give it a make over? Can I go to my carriers repair center? Or will I pay out the nose?

Rolled out from from my Photon via Tapatalk

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Depends on what you deem a "makeover". If you;re talking about replacing the whole case, I suspect you'll pay a lot.

Might I suggest one of those places which make designer "skins" instead? You apply them yourself. Like a decal. And cheap.

You can google and probably find lots of the places.

jleliekelly

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
It's basically the front side, touchscreen is perfect,etc ....will skins cover the area where the track ball is because that is the area that is "slightly scuffed"

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Not sure. From what I remember seeing (for an Iconia tab) it covers the back and sides. They usually have them custom made for most devices. Wish I could remember the name of the site I visited. It was mentioned in some other android forum.

jleliekelly

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Excellent thank you! Hopefully now she will quit complaining about how embarrassed she is about carrying a BB. Lol

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Just make sure it fits your device. I guess there are 2 or 3 models of the Hero.

There are other sites as well that sell skins. And if in doubt, send them an e-mail!!

But a whole lot cheaper than a new case!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante