Incredible 2 contacts issues

CharlesMadison

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I got an Incredible 2 a few weeks ago and haven't had any problems until now. When I try and view my contacts it says "Sorry! The application People (process com.android.htccontacts) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force Close". When I try and check for updates it gives me "The application Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly. Force Close". It won't show any contacts, just the spinning loading image. Still has all of my texts messages, just phone numbers and no names. Unfortunately, I haven't synced my contacts with gmail, or backed them up on my SD card. Any options on trouble shooting this?

CharlesMadison

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Now I am getting a Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped...

I tried syncing my phone from the online backup assistant, but that didn't work. Any suggestions out there?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, strange. Have you tried syncing to a Gmail account after all of this happened? Even if it still gave you the error, but, you could sync your account and save your numbers, then you could at least do a factory reset if need be and not have to enter all of your contact info again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome