Email to App

DSProductionz

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering, when I get an email from Twitter in Gmail on my Droid X, is there a way to get the link in the email to open the Twitter App directly instead of it trying to open the browser?

For example, when I yet an email about a new follower, I open the email, click the link, and then it tries to open the browse. I want to be able to click the link and have it direct to the Twitter app instead. Is this possible because it's getting annoying?

Thanks,
Mark

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering, when I get an email from Twitter in Gmail on my Droid X, is there a way to get the link in the email to open the Twitter App directly instead of it trying to open the browser?

For example, when I yet an email about a new follower, I open the email, click the link, and then it tries to open the browse. I want to be able to click the link and have it direct to the Twitter app instead. Is this possible because it's getting annoying?

Thanks,
Mark

No, because the link is embedded in the email, not set by your phone. The reason for the link opening the browser is to be compatible across all platforms. It's the same with Facebook emails.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800