Any upcoming global phones?

maxim730

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

I currently have a Droid Pro and am looking to replace it with a VZ/Droid global capable phone. Currently, I am not impressed by VZ's selection (Droid 3 has keyboard, the other phones are "old"). I travel internationally for work so I rather use the same phone (that has my contacts, email, etc.) when I'm abroad. Of course, I will buy a local SIM card when I'm out of the country.

Needs:
- no slider keyboard
- dont care for the latest specs
- will be getting an appropriately priced 'Droid tablet (probably the next Kindle Fire)

I am tempted by the iphone but i am too invested in the Droid (apps, google integration, navigation, etc.) and can't see myself going to the Apple ecosystem.

I looked at the RAZR and Nexus' specs and both do not seem to be global capable.

Am I out of luck for a while?

Thanks!

welsleyjames

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi! This is James. Nice Post. Why don't you go for Motorola Droid Pro, T-Mobile Motorola CLIQ or else some other android phones in it satisfying all the features you needed.
I am Using Motorola Galaxy S-II and it is good enough. Lot of features and totally good! I just love it with my Otterbox. Even i had made a special collections for it and two days back i was to buy some more otterbox and i was searching for it. And i found a web-store called SF Planet(sfplanet.com) where they offer 30% off for all kind and variety of Otterbox with a wide range! Even they provide free shipping also over U.S! Please Check it through its website.
And one more thing don't forget to use the coupon code: "OTT30OFF" for placing the orders to your favorite otterbox in sfplanet.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007