Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Please help- MMS Download Location?

Hi all,

I've broken the LCD on my original Incredible, running Froyo 2.2, to the point that I can't see anything on the screen, but it still registers my inputs.

My question is this-- I'm trying to get all of the pictures off of my Incredible on onto my new device, and I've been able to find almost all of them when I connect as a disk drive to my computer.

But where can I find pictures which I downloaded to the phone from MMS? I haven't been able to locate them at all, and any help would be immensely appreciated.

Cheers.
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Uncommon Sense ROM v0.9
    Hydra Overclock/Undervolt Kernel v1.0
    2.15.00.09.01 Radio

Are you using the "stock" messaging app or something else? All my mms messages get downloaded to SD card. Try the DCIM folder and see if they are in the camera folder located there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Please help- MMS Download Location?

Nah, sadly. That's a great thought, but unfortunately the only things that go to my DCIM are things that I took with the stock camera app and Vignette.

It was either the stock HTC messaging app or Handcent, I can't say for sure now.

Anybody have any ideas?
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Uncommon Sense ROM v0.9
    Hydra Overclock/Undervolt Kernel v1.0
    2.15.00.09.01 Radio