Help me decide...

SnitGTS

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I need help deciding what phone to pick, the contenders are the HTC Rezound and the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. (I'm not interested in the Droid Razr, too thin for me and it's made by Motorola) I'm coming from the original HTC Droid Incredible.

I actually purchased the Rezound last week to give it a try, I was secretly hoping I would find something I didn't like about it so that I could get over my issues with Samsung, but it turns out I do like it enough to make it a very difficult decision. So, I'm turning here to help decide what to do. Here are my thoughts:

- I want the best phone available so that 2 years from now I still have a half decent phone.

- This will be my primary camera and I want good quality pictures, I'm a little worried that the SGN's camera isn't up to snuff.

- Good battery life is important to me, I got the Seido 3500 mAH battery for my Incredible and I'm a little worried that the SGN won't accept an extended battery (at least without looking weird like the TB) where the Rezound already has a very nice one available. (the size does not bother me, I actually like having something to hold onto) If the battery happens to be enough for a days use then I don't need the extended, but it's nice to know there is an option.

- Bloatware annoys the crap out of me, and it's all over the Rezound. (damn you Verizon!!!) I'm not really a fan of rooting my phone, so the appeal of a Google Experience device is big!

- I also want updates in a reasonable amount of time from when they come out, which is another big appeal of the Google Experience. Although I know that the Rezound will be ICS eventually, who knows when it will happen. Matter of fact, my Incredible JUST got the update to Gingerbread the week I got the Rezound, almost a year after Gingerbread was released. That's unacceptable to me!!!

- The build quality of the SGN scares me, the Rezound I must say is well built.

Any help anyone can give towards helping me decide one way or another would be very appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

androidmaster1

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok...time to comeback to reality. Not every phone will have frequent updates. At least not at the moment. If u really want to study and compare functions of the phones, than go to www.phonescoop.com and click on carrier and select the phones that interest u.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol