1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Music download? How do I find it to play it?

Ok, I am confused. I downloaded the Google Music App to my phone,and then downloaded a song from android market. When I go in to the google music icon on my phone, my song is not there. How do I find the music that I download from them? I have a Motorola DroidX.
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

Default Re: Google Music download? How do I find it to play it?

Check to see if there are any updates. Same thing happened to me even though I was updated to the new Google music market. I downloaded a song... checked my playlist... song wasn't there... so I went back to the market and downloaded the same song again. I then got a message about an update... after the update, the song showed up in my playlist.

Try it with one of the free songs until you get everything working.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalfan View Post
    Ok, I am confused. I downloaded the Google Music App to my phone,and then downloaded a song from android market. When I go in to the google music icon on my phone, my song is not there. How do I find the music that I download from them? I have a Motorola DroidX.
    I don't know anything about Google music service; I use 3rd party apps like Music Paradise and Nice Music (both free on the Market) and my music has no problem showing up in the stock music player and PowerAmp.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk

coast. go to your media folder and see if you find it there. if that doesn't work, go into your files application and tap on downloads, it may be there, otherwise look in your music files folder in "your files application"

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

I don't familiar with the Google music service on my phone, but as far as I know, you can use a USB cable way to straightly onto your phone. You just play the Google music online and then use a recorder to save it as audio files. This way helps me download google music with good quality.
    Last edited by Briannafd; 12-13-2011 at 08:08 PM.

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

Go to settings and press sync it'll add it the problem is it doesn't auto sync so yea just sync it or press the mene button in the app and scroll down to refresh press it it'll sync with the google server and boom it shows up confused the hell out of me for the first 10 minute till I hit sync

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

Im telling you go sync i itll be there once you do