getting to my files on the SD Card

flowergirl

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
When I plug in my USB Device. I pull down my notifications bar and select "USB connected" this is the option I get to copy files to and from my computer. When I do this the little green android shows up displays message connect storage to PC. When I click this button, It comes up with the message that some apps will stop running. I click ok. The little green android shows the message "click the button below to tranfer files" . There is no button. Just sets there and spins then goes to a red android warning me to unmount my SD card before disconnecting. It has a button there that says disconnect from pc, but goes blank as soon as I pull the plug. Error message "An error is preventing the photo or video from being displayed. Error 0x80010108" Can someone help me? Have backed up lots of times and put music on phone with no problem. What is wrong? Turned live wallpaper off and rebooted. I have an Android Samsung Charge that has been rooted and runs Gingerbread platform.:(

Last edited:

androidmaster1

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
are your samsung drivers installed on your pc? if not, go here and download the drivers. Samsung

if they are installed, use a different usb port on your pc. the same thing was happening to me. i had to manually install the drivers on my pc.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox