Android Printer?

androidmaster1

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
wifi printers work also. i have a wifi printer, and i would always print directly from my phone to printer via wifi. so it really doesn't matter.

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
PrinterShare does have the ability to print directly to printers (I believe using bluetooth or WiFi). I have a WiFi enabled Epson printer and the app shows it as a nearby printer without connecting through another computer.

I also use an app called Epson iPrint. It had the ability to send different to the printer as well. It doesn't have as many IP options as PrinterShare, but does a very good job of printing borderless images.

Sent from my gTablet using Tapatalk.

rebshalom

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Is there a printer that will print from my tablet through a USB connection. I have an HP H470. HP has drivers for windows, mac and linux. Any suggestions?

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Are some better than others? For example, if I get an Epson, will I be able to adjust the printer settings through the Android phone, while an HP won't allow it? (only an example, I have no idea if an Epson or HP allows this, it's why I'm asking)

I'm trying to get someone set up to use an Android phone as their only computer, and this printer thing is about the only part I don't know anything about.

If I had the printer's app, for example Epson iPrint that was mentioned earlier, would I still need the PrinterShare app? I noticed PrinterShare costs like $13 in the market. So if the free Epson iPrint app would make it all work, then I would just skip the $13 printershare app.