What phone to buy?

What phone to get?

• Total voters

Uloga

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Well since I don't see a general phone section on here I just think this is the right place to put it.

I'm planning on buying my first Android phone, but I'm not quite sure shich one I should get.

I'm thinking of getting the Dext (I'm in Europe)(Cliq), and the MyTouch3G Slide.

I've seen that the MT3GS will be compatible on GSM network so therefore I'll be able to use it here in Belgium.

I haven't seen a lot of people talking about the Dext/Cliq and therefore I wonder if it's a good choice to buy that one.

As for the people who're pretty smart and say: "Hey, Belgium doesn't have T-Mobile, so how will you be able to get it?!", the answer is Simple:
I have a friend in the military who's able to get me the phone in the US, then I unlock it and I'll be able to use it here.

Any other suggestions? The REQ's:
- Physical Keyboard
- Price: ?100-?250
- Android (duh :p)

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Well you might need to end up paying a bit mote if you want the mt3g slider as I would suspect they will be north of $500 unlocked when it comes out. And just FYI Android's touchscreen keyboard is so good I would suspect most people won't need a qwerty one.

Uloga

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Well I thought the price was around 200$ as I've seen on some articles.?
But if I could get a cheap (not unlocked, I'll unlock it myself) MyTouch3GS, would you prefer that over the Dext/Cliq?

Uloga

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Well since I know a person who can get me the phone without VAT, contract and another military % perhaps it would get cheaper :)

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
True, just be aware it is highly unlikely you will nab one for under $400. But I wish you the best of luck.

Btw, why aren't you looking to get a desire?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy