need help getting a copy of my samsung droid phone data

zen5150

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello, Im new here and this is my first post, i just spent an hour searching the forum looking for an answer to my question, so i apoligise in advance if i posted this in the wrong section. I have a samsung dart running droid 2.2. Im trying to get a copy of activities done on my phone for the last 2-3 months, im pretty sure I can do this by looking at the phones OS, but I have no clue whatsoever on how to do this. Can anybody help me out and steer me in the right direction? Is there an app that can do this or do I have to mess around with the droid OS. Its very confusing to say the least. The reasson I am asking this is that I suspect that someone has used my phone to make calls and installed something on my phone that is stealing data from my phone, and then the numbers that were called were deleted from the phones calling screen. This is really driving me crazy, and short of buying another phone or having a forensic examination done of the phone (both are things that I can't afford) I'm really reluctant to use the phone for anything other than playing games, and i really need to use the phone, its my only phone!! Anyway, if anybody knows how to accomplish what I'm asking, please help me out here, I'm going crazy over all of this. Thanks very much in advance.

baseballfanz

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Best thing to do is a factory reset if you think someone has tampered with your phone.

If you have ADB setup you could do a logcat pull but i don't think it will go back 3 months. So honestly just factory reset and wipe out whatever you think was installed

Last edited:

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I am not 100% sure but I think that you can log on to your providers site and find all that information under your account. It should list all the calls coming in and out. not too sure about the websites though. But another thing that could be wasting your data is bloatware. Since apps like google maps and others tend to run in the background, they use your data. Try using "Android assistant" and just turn off your mobile connection when you don't need the internet. Or just go under settings, wireless & networks than mobile network.and you can turn it off there..hope all that made sense lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers