Verizon unlimited data if extend contract?

sdruss83

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
So I want to buy the Galaxy Nexus for $300 when it comes out. In order to get it at that price I will need to sign a new 2 year agreement. I currently have unlimited data because my current contract started over a year ago before Verizon had data limits. Can I extend my current agreement another 2 years so my contract remains the same price and with unlimited data?

PS. I know this is a question for Verizon, I'm just trying to get an idea before I go to battle with them :cool:. When it comes down to it, I'll just threaten to go to another carrier and hope they bite!

dragon718

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
As long as you have a smartphone right now. You will keep your unlimited data when upgrading. And if it falls off(i work for them in Tech Support it happens sometimes) make sure they put it back on. Don't believe them if they say they cant, it can be done

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yep, my neighbor pondered the same question and they told her she will be "grandfathered" in with her new contract for whatever device and she will keep her unlimited plan/package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret