White Android Phones for Christmas?

goyagoyago

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Hello guys,

I'm looking for a phone to gift my mom for Christmas
If it was for me, I would just get the best phone money can buy (I have the Galaxy S2).
But my mom will be using her phone mostly for IMing, web browsing and streaming videos.
Looks are important as well and she thinks white phones are prettier.

Now I've searched the web but couldn't find a list of android phones that come in white.
Perhaps you guys can list a few white android phones off the top of your heads or
be kind enough to direct me to a page that does indeed list all available white android phones.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
lol! how come?! any ideas for white phones???

You'll probably have some difficulty getting much in your area for colors. Seems carriers think people are only interested in black or Silver.

One thing you may look into, are the "skins" you can get to cover the devices. Like a laminated skin. A ton of designs, so I think you can find one that suits her personality. This will allow you to get a decent device, and spend only an extra $8 or so for a skin.

You can google "your device" + skins, and should be able to find several sites. Check for compatibility as some skins aren't available for some phones.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Ever seen a white phone after two years? Thats why. If the manufacture makes it, you can ups it. Location is nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol