List of Questions ; > thanks in advance

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
hey hey,

so i switched from a BB (6 years on and off) to an android device (SGS2 LTE on Rogers)

and i have some things i would like to ask to make easier ; >

1) Why doesn't Gmail give you a count of how many new message there are? how do i get this option?

2) is there a mark all read option in (gmail, yahoo mail, facebook,)

3) is there a delete message option in Facebook?

4) is there a sound profiles setting or a good app out there that can set different sound profiles for different situations (i.e. work, home, silent, vibrate etc)
found an app just now called simple profiles.. seems to work okay..

5) SGS2 doesn't have LED, but it's not a question ; >

6) how do you get more then one gmail, yahoo icon for different acconts and label them instead of it saying "Gmail" or "Yahoo".

7) how do i see comments that were posted to pictures in facebook? when i get a notification that i have a comment i click on the alert and it just takes me to the picture.. i cannot see the comments anywhere..

over all i like it ; > a bit of a learning curve as u can see, and going from a physical QWERTY to a touch screen is a pain in the ass! Got some ROM's installed and definitely more apps, but pretty much similar to what i had on my BB...

thanks in advance for you help

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Long list. Will answer after Christmas ;)

But I will tell you, with the facebook app. wishful thinking ;) To get those options, you will need to access Facebook through the web browser. Sorry, but complain to Facebook., It's their app.

Be glad their app doesn't Force Close, like all the prior 30 previous versions did ;)

If you haven't noticed, they are the laughing stock of all android apps. Multi-billion$ company, and they can't build an app. Shame.

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
haha.. hmmmm the Blackberry FB app was pretty good when it got upgraded to 2.0!

i guess it's not always greener on the other side....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95