Which phone should I get?

agar2627

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
OK so my upgrade is coming up in a few days and I'm debating on which of theses three phones I should get. 1. is the Droid Bionic 2. Droid Razr and 3. Galaxy Nexus? I'm leaning more towards the Bionic.

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I am aware that the Razr is an upcoming and S2 class model with outclassed features, But Nexus is a sure shot compared to that (If price ain't a big deal). :-\

Go for it and i guaranDAMNtee that You may never regret this decision. :)

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
you can't go wrong with any of those 3. i've had the bionic since release day and it's been a joy to use. the others each have some great features. just take them all for a spin drive and get the one that feels right to you.

agar2627

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
you can't go wrong with any of those 3. i've had the bionic since release day and it's been a joy to use. the others each have some great features. just take them all for a spin drive and get the one that feels right to you.

My girl works for VZW and she's always brining phones and tablets home to test out. She brought home the Bionic and the Razr. The Nexus is the only one she hasn't brought home yet,that's why I would have to go to the VZW store to check it out.

agar2627

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Don't forget about the HTC Rezound. Its a great phone, and one that should be considered.

It is a nice phone but I personally don't like HTC sense. Even tho it would be a good phone for me to listen to my music when I go work out since that's what I have used all the phones for. But I will consider it thanks.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
All three are great devices. What you need to do is ask yourself whether you'll find yourself doing some hacking. If so, then you'll narrow down your selections.

If not, then go with the one that will suit all your needs.

Reactions: agar2627

agar2627

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Well I ended up getting the Bionic. I've had it for A week as of today and I'm loving it. Thanks to all that posted replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers