1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which phone should I get?

OK so my upgrade is coming up in a few days and I'm debating on which of theses three phones I should get. 1. is the Droid Bionic 2. Droid Razr and 3. Galaxy Nexus? I'm leaning more towards the Bionic.
    These cell phone companies need to slow down on coming up with new devices and let us enjoy what we have for awhile.

Default Re: Which phone should I get?

I am aware that the Razr is an upcoming and S2 class model with outclassed features, But Nexus is a sure shot compared to that (If price ain't a big deal).

Go for it and i guaranDAMNtee that You may never regret this decision.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. I'll have to go to a VZW store to check out the Nexus.
    These cell phone companies need to slow down on coming up with new devices and let us enjoy what we have for awhile.

ROM
    xtrrom 4.6.5

you can't go wrong with any of those 3. i've had the bionic since release day and it's been a joy to use. the others each have some great features. just take them all for a spin drive and get the one that feels right to you.

Global Posts
    1,384 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.5 Pro

Don't forget about the HTC Rezound. Its a great phone, and one that should be considered.
    Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by mamawM View Post
    you can't go wrong with any of those 3. i've had the bionic since release day and it's been a joy to use. the others each have some great features. just take them all for a spin drive and get the one that feels right to you.
    My girl works for VZW and she's always brining phones and tablets home to test out. She brought home the Bionic and the Razr. The Nexus is the only one she hasn't brought home yet,that's why I would have to go to the VZW store to check it out.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by buckifvr View Post
    Don't forget about the HTC Rezound. Its a great phone, and one that should be considered.
    It is a nice phone but I personally don't like HTC sense. Even tho it would be a good phone for me to listen to my music when I go work out since that's what I have used all the phones for. But I will consider it thanks.

Global Posts
    6,777 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

All three are great devices. What you need to do is ask yourself whether you'll find yourself doing some hacking. If so, then you'll narrow down your selections.

If not, then go with the one that will suit all your needs.
    Thanked by:
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Well I ended up getting the Bionic. I've had it for A week as of today and I'm loving it. Thanks to all that posted replies.

ROM
    xtrrom 4.6.5

Congratulations, let the fun begin