Email issue

Jokerxero

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Had a question about Email applications.

Ive been using my phone for about three weeks now and Im using Gmail and Comcast and im having an issues with receiving Email. On Gmail I get the majority of the email but it skips some of the email i get for example I got 17 emails in my Microsoft outlook and only 10-12 on my android. Using Comcast I dont receive any email if I use my Comcast account to sign up for something I wont get it on my phone but If my father sends me an email from his phone to mine I will get it. Any suggestions?

Looking at the similar threads it didn't seem to answer my question.

Also I am not sure what type of android it is I think its a Huawei but I've never heard of it so if this is in the wrong place I am sorry.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Is Outlook downloading your mail off the server before your phone has a chance to poll for it? Check your settings in Outlook - If you are using POP, look in the advanced settings and check the "Do not remove mail from server" box, you can set to to remove from the server after a few days if you like. This will insure that the mail is still on the server for both devices to get.

Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar