Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Duplicate Exchange Calendar Entries

Recently my exchange calendar has shown duplicate entries for the items. It started as two entries and now it is three. I have disabled the calendar for a week, but they showed up again after I re-enabled it. I deleted my exchange account on the phone and re-added it - no changes. Any suggestions on how to get rid of the duplicates? I don't have an issue deleting the exchange account from my phone and removing any data files - I just need to know what to remove to clean it up - before I re-add the account.

Thanks!

Default Re: Duplicate Exchange Calendar Entries

I have been using a samsung S3 for the last month and was syncing with corporate exchange server and all was good. For what ever reason, my contacts and calendar entries started getting duplicated (only on phone) in the last few days. Nothing was changed. Can anyone provide some insight?

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Re: Duplicate Exchange Calendar Entries

Quote Originally Posted by farcadi View Post
    I have been using a samsung S3 for the last month and was syncing with corporate exchange server and all was good. For what ever reason, my contacts and calendar entries started getting duplicated (only on phone) in the last few days. Nothing was changed. Can anyone provide some insight?
    hv u recd a resolution to this? i hv the exact same problem, just a bit more grave, contacts and calendar items duplicated upto 6 entries each. hv tried removing the exchange account and adding it again, but to no help. the duplication starts again. let me know if u hv found any solution.