Can't hang up

bbbbbb9112003

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a Commando ,at first all was fine ,now I can't hang up the phone ,I have to wait until the other person hangs up or the answer machine runs out of time ,any one else having this problem ,also sometimes I can't get to my key pad mumbers (like on automated calls push 1 for this or 2 for that )they just will not come up .please help luv the phone .Thanks

4given_p8ntblr

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm sure there is an app that'll help you out. After looking quickly for you I found one that will allow you to pickup and disconnect phone calls with a shake of the phone. It may help you out.

ShakeCall

I couldn't seem to find something that forced a keyboard when you dialed. I know there is a setting that allows you to show they dial pad when you are on certain calls. Here is the how to for the Droid X, it may be different for your phone though. http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-20063111-285/how-to-display-the-dial-pad-on-the-droid-x/

Last edited:

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
also sometimes I can't get to my key pad mumbers (like on automated calls push 1 for this or 2 for that )they just will not come up .

When you are on a call, the dial pad doesn't always show up. Not sure what determines it. I guess I assumed it depended on if the receiving number had some type of system where you needed to input number menu choices. It just seemed that way most of the time, but, I really don't know that for sure. Anyway, generally it's there when I need it, but, when it's not, there should be a button on the call dialogue that says Dialpad, do you not have this button?

bbbbbb9112003

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
shake call worked at first then stoped ,went to verizon and they updated it ,worked for 30 min then stopped again ,I disabled vitural voice mail and not the key pad won't come up to enter my password,and again I'm stuck until the voice mail just hangs up....odd little phone.think I'll go back to the boulder

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
shake call worked at first then stoped ,went to verizon and they updated it ,worked for 30 min then stopped again ,I disabled vitural voice mail and not the key pad won't come up to enter my password,and again I'm stuck until the voice mail just hangs up....odd little phone.think I'll go back to the boulder

Have you tried clearing Data, Defaults and Cache from the Dialer in Manage Apps?