App Compatibility

abid786

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

Brand new android user here. I'm wondering what reasons there could be for an app to not be compatible with a certain device. An app is incompatible with my phone, but I meet the minimum OS requirement.

Thanks!

notcalvin

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Here is the reason I experienced with my Motorola Admiral.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...pp-compatibility-admirals-640x480-screen.html

Just advice, if you post details, people are more likely to reply to your post. In addition, they are more likely to find your post as they search the forums for a solution, and then they might post their solution to your thread to be helpful, or join your thread to collaborate on the problem.

Good things to post are phone model, what version of android you are running, an example or two where people could try to reproduce your problem (like, "on amazon app market I can't install the app LetMeGoogleThatForYou") and if you have tried any fixes, mention what fixes you have tried, with perhaps even links to where you found the solution.

People like to help people who are making an effort, because they believe those people are likely to 'pay forward' the help they recieve, and perhaps some day it will come full circle back to the first guy.

I appreciate you may just not even know where to start with your question, I'm new to Android too. (But luckily, I'm not so new to forums!)

:^)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800