AdFree and Angry Birds Seasons

dimsdale

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm running AdFree on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus. 4.0.2, unlocked, rooted, otherwise stock.

I noticed that AdFree doesn't block ads on Angry Birds? Has anyone else noticed that, or is there a configuration problem on my end?

AdFree is blocking ads in GasBuddy and TweetCaster, so I know it basically works. It even blocks ads in Words with Friends (App displays a blank black ad screen with return to game button, but with no content).

Is there something I can do to make it work with Angry Birds?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed its hit and miss with ics and adfree

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm running Android Revolution ROM, and I've noticed intermittent ad blocking in all the Angry Birds apps. Maybe a future update to Adfree will fix this.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Not sure haven't used bionic since Nov. I'm running darkside asop on my g nexus
Is that to suggest that adfree is successfully removing the ads from angry birds on your bionic?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
By disabling mobile network or enabling Airplane Mode (There both the same thing basically) you'll not see the ads. The downside is that you won't see any incoming messages, receive calls, etc.

ignb

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I see annoying ads on my PC and Android seems to be no different :) However, I don't use any of these ad blocking apps. I simply disable my wifi.

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I simply cannot use ad-block on my tablet for the reason that it always signs me out of my online sites that I am logged into. This gets very annoying. If I am not using an online service, I do exactly what the above user does.

ignb

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Agree. I mean some of the ads are really annoying and sometimes even misleading but since it's only an ad I don't really care. Except those 'you phone is infected' ads, they should be blocked for sure.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante