1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Syncing Music On Droid Bionc To A Mac

Being a clear minded Mac user, I choose the Droid for my phone. The problem I have is this, I have 8GBs of internal memory free and 30GBs free on my SD Card. I am trying to sync 3900 songs, about 33.5GBs of music. Is there a program or a way to sync this music without having to check each song until I have the desired amount for each drive. Right now I have created two separate playlists, one for the internal drive and one for the SD Card. This took forever to check each song to create each playlist with the right amount of music I have and the sync went a little haywire and still did not sync all of my music. I have tried Double Twist, The Missing Sync, iSyncr and Motorola's own Motocast; but no App I have found can fill up one drive and then start where it left off on the other drive. These programs will let me choose each drive individually, but will start where it left off on the first drive; hence duplicating music on the second drive. I love my Droid Bionic (Blows away my old iPhone4), but this is a major problem and I would think I am not the only one that has this problem on their Android phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Syncing Music On Droid Bionc To A Mac

You can take a look at - it will sync playlists on Mac to your Android storages.

iTunes is synced in paid version, so I strongly advise you to test if SyncMate will be able to see both of storages in your Android device prior upgrading to Expert version. You can do this even with free edition: just choose iTunes sync plugin and check if you can choose Android storages you would like to sync with in iTunes plugin settings.

Feel free to contact SyncMate support team at if any questions.

HTH, have a nice day!